Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Toddlers - Balloons

Open Shut them

Book #1 It;s Tough to Lose Your Balloon by Krosoczka
Flannel Rhyme – Four Balloons
               Four balloons up in the sky
               See them flying way up high?
               If one of those balloons should happen to pop!
               Only 3 balloons will be left floating up top (2…1…)

If you’re Happy and You Know It/Shake your Sillies out

Book #2 My Red Balloon by Yamarla
  This book mentions a bus so we did wheels on the bus

Little Balloon
I had a little balloon (make a circle with hands) That I hugged tight to me (hug self tight)
There was a great big BANG! (clap hands loudly)
No more balloon, you see.
 if I had this many more (hold up five fingers)
I wouldn’t hug them tight (shake head “no”)
I’d just hold onto the strings (grasp strings)
And fly them like a kite. (raise both arms high)


Book #3-Balloons Balloons Balloons


Song: Hot Air Balloon by Charlie Hope with scarves
Closing Song: Oh What a Miracle


Extra books:
Can you see the Red Balloon?





 A very nice toddler storytime. I really liked the scarf song and I might use it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment