Wednesday, September 14, 2016

County Fair - toddler storytime

We're back! After a 6 week hiatus to recharge our batteries, we have started storytime again.

Since our county fair is this weekend, I did fair as my theme.

Opening song - Open Shut them

Book 1 - Minerva Louis Goes to the Fair by Stoeke

Rhyme - Simple Simon

Action song:

Shake Your Sillies out
If you're Happy and you know it

Book #2 - Let's Count Goats by Fox

Puppet song - Old MacDonald

Shaker Song - I know a Chicken by Berkner

Action Rhyme - Look at Piggy

Closing song- What a Miracle

How it went:

The first book went pretty well. I think the rhyme went very well, I might use the more often in future. The second book was a little long and some lost interest. That is why I only did 2 books. We ran a little short but it was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment