Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Preschool Storytime - Boats

I filled in for a co-worker today. I had a great time!

Here is my outline:

Opening song - open shut them

Book #1 Alistair and Kip’s Great Adventure by Segal

Song – Baby Shark by Learning Station

Book #2 – The Toy Boat by DeSeve
   
Song –Row Row Row your Boat by Cabrera - with puppets

Book #3 –Sail Away by Crews
    
Draw and tell – I love sailing
   
Bean Bag Rock - Learning Station

Closing song - Silly Dance Contest by Jim Gill



I had a lot of fun with the kids. I had 35 people today! Baby Shark was a big hit. It is short so I think I might do it twice in future. Sail Away was the least successful but it was okay. Bean Bag Rock was great. Then I did put your bean bag on your...until it was put your bean bag in the bin. Worked great!

I really love having lots of kids for this age because I get very excited and pumped up. 

Things to change next time: change out book 3, baby shark 2 times, practice puppets at least once.




No comments:

Post a Comment