Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday Babies Program - Gardens

I had fun doing my Saturday babies program which I will do once per month.

Opening - The More We Get Together - with uke

Bounce - Roll Roll Sugar Babies

Fingerplays -In my Garden
                     5 little flowers
                     Itsy bitsy spider
Action Song - In My Garden by Raffi

Puppet song -
There's something in my garden

Choral Reading - One Mole Digging a Hole

Shakers - Grandpa's Farm by Raffi
                Garden Song - with uke

Closing - May there always be sunshine

Bubbles

How it went:

I was a little worried I wouldn't get anyone but I got 2 lap babies, a 4 year old,  and a 14 month old.
I might make sure I have more bounces next time. We were getting more 1 year olds before the break so I needed to have them up more. It went well. Not sure how the parents feel about it but I felt pretty good.

Regular Toddler Storytime starts next week. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment