Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Worms! - Toddlers

Not the best toddler storytime I have ever had but I have had worse. (c'est la vie!)

Opening song - Open Shut Them
Book #1 - Ned's New Home by Tseng
Song - The Littlest Worm - on uke with shakers
Song - ABC song with shakers
Book #2 - Inch by Inch by Lionni
Puppet Show - Big Fat Worm based on the book by Van Laan
Flannel - Herman the Worm
Song - Shake your Sillies out
Song - What a miracle

When I was doing my puppet show, a child stood right in front of me - blocking the other children. I couldn't get him to sit. His mother ended up having him on the side but still not great. After that he wanted to get to my uke in the worst way so I just went to songs and ended. I normally do 3 books but it wasn't in the stars today.

No comments:

Post a Comment