Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Jungle Animals - Preschool Storytime

For the next 3 weeks I am doing Preschool Storytime...it is fun to do something different.

Open Shut them

Book #1 - The Parrot Tico Tango by Witte
I love this story. It has alot of rhyming so good for Phonological Awareness.

Song 1 - Shakers to The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Laurie Berkner

Book #2 - I’m the scariest thing in the Jungle by Derrick
Cute story.

Song 2-Shake your sillies out - Raffi

Book #3 - Orangutangled by Bardhan-Quallen

Song 3 -
The animals in the jungle go …(to Wheels on the bus)
The parrots in the jungle say "squawk, squawk, squawk..."
All day long
Monkeys
Tigers
Elephants


Book #4 - If you're Happy and You Know It! by Jane Cabrera 

Song 4 - What a miracle by Palmer

Craft - Elephant Puppet http://www.crayola.com/free-coloring-pages/print/elephant-coloring-page/

I think I need to work on more interesting songs. The books were okay but the songs too toddler. I will get used to it about the time I go back to toddlers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment