Monday, November 30, 2015

Preschool Outreach - Pizza

This preschool is small but I really like the director so I always make time to go there every other month.

I did my old standby Pizza for this one. I took my uke and it is a good thing because the heat was off in the room where they had their circle time and I didn't have access to a boom box.

Here is the run down:
Opening Song:
The more we get together (on uke)
Book:
The Little Red Hen Makes a Pizza by Struges
Flannel Board -
5 little pizza slices
Song:
I am a pizza by Charlotte Diamond (on Uke)
 - very well received, the director wanted my music, I told her I learned in on youtube
Book:
Hi Pizza Man! by Walter
Song:
If you want to eat pizza clap your hands!
Song:
Pizza man Pizza man turn around
Book:
Pizza Kittens by Voake
 - not the best one to end on but it went okay
Closing Song:
May there always be sunshine by Jim Gill (on Uke)



No comments:

Post a Comment