Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Dogs - Toddler Storytime

Well, I really embarrassed myself this time with my uke. I messed up every song! It didn't help that the moms were making comments about it being wrong. Oh well!

Opening song - Open Shut them

Book#1 - Oh No, George! by Haughton
 - a great book, well received

Flannel/Song - BINGO

Book #2 - Yip! Snap! Yap! by Fuge
- they liked this one as well.

Action Songs - Shake your sillies out and If you're happy and you know it

Song - There's a dog in school

Alphabet song to London Bridge

Book #3 - The Pigeon Wants a Puppy by Willems
-the parents liked this one but the kids were not attentive. The pictures were too basic.

Shaker song - Doggie Doo Wop

Book #4 - How much is that Doggy in the Window? by Merrill
-I got them back by singing this one.

Closing song - What a Miracle

I lost them at the Alphabet song - the parents didn't like my mistakes on the uke and the shakers wound them up. Pretty typical storytime for toddlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment