Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Baby Storytime #11 - Ocean

A very small crowd today made for a wonderful Baby Storytime.

I redid my ocean theme. Here is the order I did:



Hello song – the more we get together (on my uke)

Bounce - Roll roll sugar babies

Book - Hooray for Fish by Cousins

     This book is very good for the vocabulary literacy tip.

Song: Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Row Row Row your boat
Gently down the stream.
Merrily Merrily merrily
Life is but a dream.
Twish, Bounce, Sway, Wiggle, Tickle


Song: SONG WITH PUPPETS: Did You Ever See a Fishy?
Sing to “Did You Ever See a Lassie?”
Did you ever see a fishy, a fishy, a fishy
Did you ever see a fishy swim this way and that?
Swim this way, swim that way, Swim this way, swim that way,
Did you ever see a fishy swim this way and that?
Crab crawl
Seal Clap
Sea Horse whinny

Flannel Story - three little jelly fish

Choral Reading - In my Ocean

Action song: Waves at the Beach ( Sung To: " Wheels on the bus")
The waves at the beach go up and down.
Crabs… crawl back and forth,
Lobsters… go snap, clams… open and shut, jelly fish… wibble wibble wibble

Shakers song: Under the Sea

Closing song: May there always be sunshine (on my uke)

Bubbles - Octopus's Garden

I had 5 babies and most were lap babies so I added a couple of bounces at the last minute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment