Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Flannel Friday - March 27th - Blue Shark, Blue Shark


This is a flannel story a previous storytime presenter made and I used this week.
Like Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
Blue Shark, Blue Shark, what do you see?
I see a green turtle looking at me.
Green turtle, green turtle, what do you see?
I see a pink octopus looking at me.
Pink octopus, pink octopus, what do you see?
I see an orange seahorse looking at me.
Orange seahorse, orange seahorse, what do you see?
I see a red crab looking at me.
Red crab, red crab what do you see?
I see a yellow fish looking at me.
Yellow fish, yellow fish, what do you see?
I see a big whale looking at me.
Big whale, big whale, what do you see?
I see children looking at me.
Children, Children, what do you see?
I see a blue shark, a green turtle, a pick octopus, an orange seahorse, a red crab, a yellow fish, and a big whale looking at me .




1 comment: