Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Farm Toddlertime

Opening song: Open Shut Them
1st book – Stuck in the Mud by Clarke
Flannel: Baa Baa Black Sheep
2nd book: Farmyard Beat by Craig with puppets
Song/puppets: Old MacDonald (use animals with flannel on back)
3rd book: Cock a Doodle Quack Quack by Baddiel
Song: Egg shakers to “I know a Chicken” by Laurie Berkner
Action poem: Little boy blue
Closing Song: Oh What a Miracle by Palmer
This storytime went well. Almost one for one kids and adults.
It makes a big difference
I did a favorite theme and puppets because I will be on temporary assignment to another branch for 4 months.
I will not be doing Toddlers (18-36 months) but Babies in bloom (birth - 18 months)
I will miss my kids but look forward to challenges at my new branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment