Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pizza Toddlertime!

Today was my Pizza Toddlertime

Song: Open shut them
book: The Little Red Hen Makes a Pizza (with flannel pieces)
Fingerplay "Pizza Man" (to pat-a-cake)
Song: Head Shoulders Knees and Toes
Flannel Board: 5 leftover pizza slices
book: Pete's a Pizza
Song: If you want to eat some pizza clap your hands (on ukulele)
book: Hi Pizza Man!
Song: I am a Pizza! (on ukulele)
Song: What a Miracle (on ukulele)
This was a pretty good storytime. I had more kids than I have since Christmas (13). The hit was the song "I am a Pizza!" It surprised me a bit. Pat-a-cake was pretty popular also. Hi Pizza Man was the favorite book. Jake wanted bubbles oh well. I didn't have enough coloring sheets because I was thinking I would get 3-4 kids. Opps!
Asides were Phonological Awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment