Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hats for Toddlers

I had a new staff member watching me today and I think it made me nervous. Also, not having done story time for 4 weeks.

Books:
Under my hood I have a hat by Kuskin
A Hat for Minerva Louise by Stoeke
Hooray for Hat! by Won

Songs:
The More we get together with signs
If you're happy and you know it
Cap, Mittens, shoes and socks
Mexican Hat dance
Give me my hat back by Bill Harley with shakers

Flannel:
H-A-T-S that spells hat

How it went:
The kids listened for the first one. I didn't do Jumping and Counting like I usually do. I also didn't do our closing. What happened with that? Anyway. I read the first 2 books did the first 2 songs and realized that it had only been 15 minutes. Fill, Fill, fill. I don't usually do 3 books and they really didn't listen to the third one but I didn't want to cut it short today since I had an observer. It was really manic and crazy but it is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment