Monday, January 22, 2018

Farm - Outreach

I had 2 outreach so I did my farm theme.

I got a book from Interlibrary Loan called Old MacDonald Had a Dragon. It is a little grafic with the animals getting eaten but then the dragon burps and everyone lives happily ever after. The liked it but i wouldn't do it for much younger than 4.

Preschool at rec center
Books:
Old MacDonald had a dragon
Farmyard Beat
Book Book Book - they didn't get the joke but that is not new

Songs:
Old MacDonald - on uke - forgot puppets
I know a chicken with egg shakers
Jumping and Counting
May there always be sunshine on uke
Books, Books by Emily Arrow

Early head start
Books:
Cowlick
Hurry Hurry
Cock-a Doodle Quack Quack

Songs:
I know a chicken with shakers
Old Macdonald with puppets
The Pig on the bus goes... with puppets
Jumping and counting
Alabama Mississippi






No comments:

Post a Comment