Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Body Parts - Toddlers

Opening song: The more we get together

Sign language: Body

Book 1: Head to Toe by Carle

Songs:
Hands are for Clapping
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes
If your Happy and you Know it- this is where I lost some of them (they wanted to run around not listen to another story)

Book 2: My Octopus Arms by Baker - this lost a few more it was a bit long

Finger Play:
Where is my nose? got some back

Handed out Bean bags with rules - no throwing etc

Song: Bean Bag Rock

Song: Hokey Pokey

Coloring sheet

I didn't use my usual closing song because it was complete chaos. Had a few new kids today and they were not interested in being there. Made it hard to keep their interest. One of them started playing with a cart and I was afraid he would pinch his fingers. One came 15 minutes late and the door was closed do to a runner and I didn't see her. Luckily one of the other moms did.



No comments:

Post a Comment