Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Gardens for toddlers

I have a couple of families that come in late so for one that started out small and ended up pretty big, it went well.

Books:
Dig In! by Jenson-Elliot
and Then It's Spring by Fogliano

Songs:
In the Garden - Raffi with motions
Itsy bitsy spider
Garden Song - with shakers
Can you Plant a Bean - here (I messed this up big time, oh well)
Open shut them
Shake your sillies
If you're happy and you know it
What a miracle

Puppet poem
There's Something in my garden here

Finger play
10 little peas

Flannel
5 little flowers

It went okay. When I only had 5 to start I was going to do another book but when the ranks swelled to 14 I couldn't get to it. They were pretty tired by the end and I was too. So that equals a success in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment