Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Beach Day!

In honor of Memorial Day I did Beach as my theme today.

I had a larger crowd that usual and many came in late. I need to figure out how to make sure the latecomers know the rules. I could wait until after the first song to do the rules.

Books I used:
To the Beach by Ashman
Fun dog Sun Dog by Heiligman

Songs:
Open Shut them
Shake your sillies out
If you're happy and you know it
Bubbles to Beach, Beach Sandy Beach by the Wiggles

Flannel
3 little jelly fish
Sharks in the sea

I got a little flustered and just had to quit. I tried to read my factual book about the seashore after the bubbles but no one was listening. I just took the coloring sheets to the tables.

The one little boy (late comer) that went into my closet (he opened the door I am pretty sure) was a big pain so I will have to block it off next time. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment