Monday, February 13, 2017

Early Head Start - Hugs and Kisses

As usual I had just a few kids but I had very enthusiastic adults because the teachers were being observed today. They asked me to wash my hands which they have never done before.

I did a valentiny program.

Books:

A kiss like this by Murphy
How do dinosaurs say I love you by Yolan
How do you hug a porcupine by Isop
I am going to give you a bear hug by Cooney

Songs:
Alabama Mississippi
Skidamarink
Shaking Everywhere (with shakers)
Shake your Sillies out on uke
Hokey pokey on uke
If you're happy and you know it
May there always be sunshine on uke

Fingerplay
5 little valentines

It was pretty good. By the end I only had 3 (our of 7) listening to the books but I felt the pressure to do an entire 30 minutes so I did an extra story.

No comments:

Post a Comment