Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bathtime - toddlers

Success!

I took it back a step and did a combo babies storytime and toddler and it worked out great!

I only did 2 stories and many many songs.
I gave the adults a page with words on it and that kept everyone on the same page.

Here is what I did:

Books:
Get Out Of My Bath! by Teckentrump
 - a nice interactive book to start out with
Scrubba Dub by Van Laan
 - a book in rhyme, they started to lose interest by the end

Songs:
Take me out of the bathtub with uke
Row, row, row your boat
This is the way we wash our face with scarves
Shake your sillies out
If you're Happy and you know it
Open shut them
What a miracle
Bathtime by Raffi with bubbles

Flannels:
Colored bubbles
5 elephants in the tub

I have a plan and I can execute it until they get a little older. I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment