Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Toddler storytime - Halloween

The kids didn't really want to listen to stories today just music. Might be because I started with a longish book. Here's what I did:

Books:
Click Clack Boo! by Cronin (this one might be a little long)
Can you Make a Scary Face? by Thomas (always a favorite)
The Chocolate Chip Ghost by               (with stick puppets)

Songs:
5 little pumpkins (with glove) first I said it then played Raffi's version. The kids stopped and listened to Raffi, not so much to me.
Jumping and Counting by Gill - a new favorite but they wouldn't sit down when it was over
If you're happy and you know it
Witches Brew by Palmer
What a Miracle by Palmer

Fingerplay:
I'm a little pumpkin

Wow! the kids were running round and loud! I think I lost my voice! Oh well, I think they had fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment