Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Toddler Storytime - Colors

Wow! The kids were so wound up today!
Made for a very lively storytime, but whew!

Books:
Freight Train by Crews
One by Otoshi - I always choke up at the end! Some parents did too!

Flannels:
Dogs Colorful Day by Dodd
5 little crayons

Songs:
What are you wearing? (forgot my colorful vest)
Shake your sillies
If you're happy and you know it
Open shut them
Rainbow Connection (by the Dixie Chicks) with scarves
What a Miricle

I realized about 3/4 through I forgot to do sign language but by that point...
Parents didn't remove their kids when they came up to the flannel board...need to explain?


Not the best but not the worst. They did listen to the first story for a while and the second too! Had to add songs because the noise level was horrible and I couldn't do any louder.



No comments:

Post a Comment