Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Lost and Found with toddlers

I did a new theme today. There are many books about Lost and Found and I did a few for the toddlers today. The kids were a little stir crazy because of a few days of rain.

Books:
Knuffle Bunny by Willems
What's the matter Bunny Blue? by Smee
Little Lost Owl by Haughton

I don't usually do 3 books but they took a little break from running around the room and listened a bit.

Songs
Open shut them
Shake your sillies out
If you'er happy and you know it
I thought I lost you from Bolt with instruments'
What a miracle

Song:
Hug my bunny (tune: Found a Peanut)
Hug my bunny, hug my bunny, hug my bunny just now,
Just now I hug my bunny, hug my bunny, just now.

Load the laundry
Play outside
Lost my bunny
Can't stop crying
Check the washer
Found my bunny

Flannel Rhymes
Little Bo Peep
Little Boy Blue

With a new theme, I usually bomb the first time but this one went pretty well. It was a little short.  I might do a puppet story next time - Runaway Bunny - since I had done a puppet story last week I decided not to do it this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment