Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween toddler storytime





I had a small group today, most likely because of the rain. But it was a fun time!

Opening Song - Open Shut them
Book #1 - Mouse's First Halloween by Thompson
   We have done alot of these lately.

Song/Book #2- If you're a Monster and you know it by Emblerly
    Singing books are very well received by this group.

Flannel Songs - I made they with clipart and laminating.
10 little ghosts
   One little, two little, three little ghosts
   Four little, five little, six little ghosts
   Seven little, eight little, nine little ghosts
   Ten little ghosts that can't scare me!
5 little ghosts
     Five little ghosts dressed all in white Were scaring each other on Halloween night.
     "Boo," said the first one, "I'll catch you."
     "Boo," said the second, "I don't care if you do."
     The third ghost said, "You can't run away from me."
     And the forth one said, "I'll scare everyone I see."
     Then the last one said, "It's time to disappear."
     "See you at Halloween time next year."

Book #3 Plumply, Dumply, Pumpkin by Serfozo
      A good one to demonstrate new vocabulary to talk about.

Musical Instruments for Harry's Haunted Halloween Circus by Ralph's World
      A great marching song.

Closing song - What a miracle by Palmer


No comments:

Post a Comment