Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Transportation - toddler storytime

This is one I have done with preschoolers and with babies but never with toddlers.

It went well even though I am a bit under the weather.

Opening song: Open shut them

Book #1 - Go Go Gorillas by Durango
    This one is a bit long so I wasn't sure if I could do the whole thing but it kept their interest pretty well.

Song - Drive my Car - Laurie Berkner
    Definitely a winner.

Book #2 - Freight Train (Big Book) by Crews
   This one is great!

Song - Wheels on the Bus
   A classic.
     
Nursery Rhyme - To Market To Market

Book #3 - A Bus for Us by Bloom
    They really got into this one...perfect for the under 2's.

Song - Zoom, Zoom, Zoom by Jbrary
   I messed up a bit but they liked it.

Shaker song - I know a chicken by Berkner

Closing song - What a Miracle

All in all a great theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment