Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Toddler Storytime - Piggies!

Opening song - open shut them

Book #1 - If you Give a Pig a Pancake by Numeroff
Rhyme - To Market to Market (with clapping)

Piggy Pokey

Book #2 - I am Going by Willems as a puppetshow (like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAAMx55W4T0)

Flannel Story - Three Little Pigs

Instruments to Perfect Piggies by Sandra Boynton

I'm a little piggy (to teapot)
I'm a little piggy short and stout
Here is my ears
Here is my snout
When I see my yummy food in my pail
I oink oink oink and wiggle my tail!

Closing song: Shake your Sillies Out - Raffie

Early Literacy tip - Phonological Awareness - Rhymes help learn syllables etc

This one was pretty good. I had an issue with a screaming kid during my puppet show. (forgot to mention leaving etc. in my intro), The kids were not very attentive today so I cut it short. Such is life.


No comments:

Post a Comment