Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Toddler storytime - Cats!

I was a bit tired today so this wasn't my best but it was far from my worst either. It was okay.

Plan:
Open shut them
Castle Full of Cats by Sanderson
   This is a brand new book that I picked up off of our new book shelf and just had to use it today. It might have been a little bit too old for this group but the parents enjoyed it.

Flannel - Three Little Kittens

Shake your sillies out - Raffi

Flannel/Book - Pete the cat and his 4 Groovy Buttons
   I did this with a flannel Pete and read the book. It kept the kids interested and singing their song!

Book - Feathers for Lunch - by Ehlart
   Mostly lost them at this point.

Shakers to The Cat Came Back by Laurie Berkner
   They liked this one

I misplaced my cd for my usual closing song (it fell behind something) so I did this for my closing:

I"m a little kitty cat
Soft and small
I like to climb or chase my ball.

If you pick me up and rub my fur
You can hear me purr purr purr!

It was a bit short but they were having much trouble with paying attention today.

No comments:

Post a Comment