Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Valentine Friendship fun!

I had a good group and some VIPs came to visit.

Books
Hold Hands by Varon - this one is a little slow
A Book of Love by Randall (with some pages clipped)

Songs:
The more we get together (with signs)
Hands are for Clapping
Jumping and Counting
You are my sunshine with signs
What a miracle

Flannel
Little Red Valentine I love you

Parachute -
Hello
Ring around the rosie
Wheels on the bus
Row Row Row your boat
Grand old duke of york - not the best
Shake your sillies out
Old MacDonald with puppets thrown on the parachute
Song about Slow Song about fast by Palmer - had them lie under the parachute and pretend to sleep
Good bye parachute - 2 girls got very unhappy with it went bye bye

Craft -
I love you to pieces - gluing on torn paper

I really liked You are My Sunshine with signs - not easy but fun! They loved the parachute of course. Went well with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment