Friday, February 28, 2020

Preschool outreach - I like me!

This was the same as toddlers but with different books. I also did bean bags instead of shakers.

Books:
It's okay to make mistakes by Parr
 I am enough by Byers - better than with the toddlers
I want your moo by Weiner - very long so I did it first. They liked it pretty well.
Only You can be you by Clarkson - this one talks a little about "the creator" so I hesitated to use it but it seemed to go over pretty well.

Not your typical dragon by Bar-El with puppets - went well

Songs
The more we get together
My energy
If you're happy and you know it
Bean bag Rock
Bean bag shake
Wheels on the bus
Good bye friends

Went pretty well even though I am losing my voice. I used cds rather than my uke. The kids were a little wild but not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment