Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Toddlers - Shoes and Socks

Much smaller group today. Kinda a relief.

Books:
One Two That's my shoe by Murray
 - this book is very short and just a few words. Perfect for this group of under 2s.

Pete the Cat I love my White Shoes by Litwin and Dean
-The music kept their interest but there was little interaction with the book.

Songs:
The more we get together
Hands are for clapping - I think this one will work well after the first story so they don't get up and jumping right away. I think I will keep it.
Jumping and Counting
Runaway shoes by Caspar Baby Pants with shakers (love it!)
What a miracle

Flannel:
Socks in the washer. I kept one of each pair and had them pull a sock out of the box (washer). Then they were supposed to match them to the sock on the flannel board. Some got it pretty well, others clueless. Used up a lot of time, so it was good.

Had another book I wanted to use but didn't have attention - One shoe Two Shoes by Hart

Did signs for socks and shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment