Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Toddler storytime - Rain!

Books:
The Big Umbrella by Bates
-this book has a slightly political sound but no one seemed to notice/care
Is that Wise Pig? by Thomas
-I had them say the title together

Songs
The more we get together
Hands are for clapping
Jumping and counting
Gotta rain if you want a rainbow with scarves
1 verse of Rainbow Connection on my uke
- I said it was so they would come to my acoustic sing but really one kid came in at the end of    Gotta   Rain so I thought she should get a chance. I didn't want to go to long so just did one verse.

What a miracle

Flannel
- Rainbow Stew - I didn't get it ready in advance and was a little discomboobalated but is went okay.

Action songs-

Itsy Bitsy Spider
Rain on the Grass (jbrary) with scarves

A good group and fun books. Can't do more than 2, one would have been fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment