Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine Toddlers, Headstart, and Early Head Start

I had toddlers today and Headstart yesterday so I did Valentine's for both.

Books:
The Perfect Hug by Walsh (Toddlers)
How do Dinosaurs Say I love You? by Yolan (both T and HS)
A Kiss Like This by Murphy (EHS)
Please Baby Please by Lee (EHS)
How do you Hug a Porcupine by Isop (HS)

Songs
There's a little wheel turning in my heart (EHS and T)
Shake your Sillies out (T)
If you're happy and you know it
Skidamidink (EHS and T)
You are my Sunshine (T and HS)
You're my Rainbow on Uke (EHS)
Ring those Bells (T) with bells from H.U.M.

Fingerplay:
5 little valentines

This one went pretty well. All were a little short but that's because I skipped the flannel.
I just about lost my voice at Headstart so I only did CDs for toddlers. Tomorrow I do Babies. What a week!



No comments:

Post a Comment