Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Pizza for Preschool Storytime

I filled in for a co-worker today. I did my old standby Pizza like I did last Friday.

There were only 4 kids but it went well.

Songs:
The more we get together with signs
Shaking Song by Gill - I was going to do List of Dances but my CD started skipping.
If you're happy and you know it
I am a pizza - echo song on uke
P-I-Z-Z-A on uke
Pizza by Mr. Jon with instruments
I cut this short since I was the only one marching around the room. It is a little slow for that.
What a miracle

Books:
Pizza Day by Iwai - this is a new one and not bad but a little small
Little Red Hen Makes a Pizza
Hi Pizza Man!  - finally back in print!

Flannel
5 leftover pizza pieces

It went fine but not very energetic. What can you expect with 4 kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment