Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Birds - Headstart and Early headstart

A little confusion today but all worked out. I went to headstart at 930 am like I was supposed to but they were in the middle of a snack so they asked me to come back later. So, I went to the store and the post office and wasted a good 15 minutes. Then I came back to see if I could do Early Headstart a little early. (They are in the same building) They were fine with that and I got started right away.

Early headstart is babies and toddlers so I did mostly a baby storytime with a couple of books.

Here's what I did:

Birds by Henkes
Hurray for Birds by Cousins

The More We get together with signs
Three Little Birds on uke
May there always be sunshine on uke
Rocking Robin with shakers
Bird hokey pokey
If you're happy and you know it
Head shoulder's knees and toes

Flip Flap Fly with puppets

So after that I went over to Headstart and they let me do my storytime.

The kids are 3-4 years old so I did the same as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment