Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Toddlers - Food

I did food today.

Books
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Carle - Flannel Board
Lunch by Fleming
If you give a Moose a Muffin by Numeroff

Songs
Jumping and Counting
The more we get together
I know a Chicken with shakers
What a Miracle

Activity
Stretchy Band
-not the best...need smaller group to learn what to do. I tried just doing row row row your boat and that was good but then I didn't really know what to do. I put on a song and we marched in a circle-kind of - not as good as I had hoped.

This was a very large group. They were quieter than last week, maybe because the roof men weren't working right over our heads. The kids started throwing shakers...not sure what to do about that. I just said I would take them away and they stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment