Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving Storytime

I had a good group today. Mostly toddlers but I aimed a little higher today.

Books:
I'm a Turkey by Arnosky
Little Kids Table by Riehel
I know an old lady who swallowed a pie by Johnson
One is a feast for mouse by Cox

Songs:
If you're a turkey and you know it
All the pretty little horses with scarves
Open shut them
She'll be coming round the mountain with instruments

Craft: Turkey hat

This one has been on the back burner for 2 years because last year the library closed on the Wed. before Thanksgiving-which was when I planned to do it. Did Tuesday this year just in case.

It was good, not great, because I have a cold and singing was not going to happen. I sang If you're a turkey and you know it but it was difficult.



No comments:

Post a Comment