Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Preschool - Farm

As always one of my favs!

Books:
Click Clack Moo Cows that Type by Cronin
Book Book Book by Bruss
Sheep Can't Sleep by Beaumont with puppets
Mrs. Wish Washy's Farm by Cowley

Songs
Old MacDonald with puppets
I know a chicken with shakers
If you're happy and you know it
Hello and good bye songs (farmer in the dell tune)
One from the left by Gill
Mrs. Wishy Washy by The Learning station

I had a couple of older kids because school is out which was good because The Learning Station song is pretty difficult. I like it a lot so I did it anyway. The puppet shows went well. The books were okay. The kids didn't get the joke at the end of Book Book Book but the parents liked it.

Craft was paper corn cobs with gluing on popcorn (unpopped).



No comments:

Post a Comment