Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Things that Go! Toddler Storytime

I had a small group because the schools are opening late but I wasn't surprised. I was little surprised that the kids did not want to participate much. They all seemed very tired. I guess they played in the slush/snow yesterday.

Open Shut them

Digger and Tom by Braun

Shake your Sillies out

Bumping up and down in my little red wagon with uke

Hello Airplane by Cotter

Wheels on the bus

Flannel story - Freight Train by Crews

Row Row Row your boat

Action Rhyme: The Airplane
The airplane has great big wings (arms outstretched)
Its propeller spins around and sings “WWWW!” (make one arm go round)
The airplay goes up (lift arms)
The airplane goes down (lower arms)
The airplane flies high (arms outstretched, turn body around)
Over the town! (fly around)

The bus for us by Bloom

Drive my Car by Laurie Berkner with cushions for steering wheels

What a Miracle

Because there were only 4 kids, and they were sleepy, I got through all the books I had plus an extra. So different from my normal toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment