Wednesday, March 22, 2017

socks and shoes - toddler

I had a big group today. Only did 2 books, many songs, and one game. The game didn't go as well as I had hoped. They got a little out of control. Perhaps I should have used our large standing flannel board rather than the small portable one.

Books:
Pete the Cat: I love my white shoes by Litwin
Duck Sock Hop by Kohuth

Songs:
Everybody Knows I Love My Toes from jbrary
Head Shoulders knees and toes
Shake your Sillies out
If you're Happy and You Know It
Boots by Laurie Berkner with instruments
What a Miracle
Open Shut Them

Rhyme:
1,2 Buckle my Shoe

Shoes – finger play start with hands close together and move out with each addition
Baby shoes
Child shoes
Mother shoes
Father shoes
Clown Shoes

Giant Shoes

Game:
Socks (like this)



No comments:

Post a Comment