Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Buggy Toddler Storyime

Today I did my Bugs storytime and it was great! I often do bugs for preschool and outreach but not as much for toddlers. (here's the last one) Here's the line up:

Books -
Tiny Little Fly by Rosen
Big Bug by Cole
Can you Make a Scary Face? By Thomas

Songs:
Itsy Bitsy Spider (with puppets)
Shake your sillies
Open Shut them
If you're happy and you know it
What a Miracle
Ants go Marching (with instruments)

Flannels-
Pretty Little Lady Bug
5 little lady bugs

How It Went:
I had a pretty big group but because about 4 people with strollers came in during the first book they were all clumped up by the door. I might try changing the direction and stand against the back wall. I have done that for babies but not toddlers. The Ants Go Marching is about a 4 minute song and by the end I had everyone marching (almost). All in all, a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment