Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Piggies!

We had snow yesterday and schools were 2 hour delayed so having 2 kids was pretty good.
I did Pigs today.
Early Lit tip: Narrative skills
Book #1 – Piggy Pie Po
Fingerplay – 5 little piggies (jumping on the bed)
Action song – Piggy Pokey
Book #2 - If you give a Pig a Pancake
Flannel Rhyme – Clean and Squeaky Pigs
6 pigs so squeaky clean, cleanest pigs you’ve ever seen, Wanted to go outside and play [shout: IN THE MUD!] 1 jumped into the mud, landed with a great big THUD! [clap or slap leg] now there are 5 pigs squeaky clean [oink oink] 4 pigs so squeaky clean…etc. I’m a Little Piggy
Sing to: “I’m a Little Teapot”
I’m a little piggy
Short and stout (bend up and down)
Here are my ears (point to ears)
And here is my snout (point to nose)
When I see the yummy food in my pail (rub tummy)
I oink, oink oink (oink!)
and wiggle my tail (wiggle your piggy tails!)

Book #3 –Z-z-zoink!
Book #4 - Piggies

There was an 18 month old and a 3 year old. Since there was only 2 I could do more books.
I was doing okay even though I still have a cold. I could sing okay and I had some caffine right before so my energy was up.

No comments:

Post a Comment