Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Early Head Start - Books

Oh my goodness. 5 toddlers and 6 babies. I am exhausted. My first book was to the tune of a screaming 1 year old. A child couldn't get enough of the flannel board (of course) and the song cube was a dud. They couldn't figure out what I was doing. I did the jbrary hello and goodbye and it was good.

Hello friends

Lola loves the library by McQuinn

Hands are for clapping

5 little books flannel board

Book bear action song - a dud

I took my frog to the library by Kimmel - kids would not leave the puppets alone.

Shakers to I know a chicken - they know and love this one

Song cube -
If you're happy and you know it
row row row your boat 2x
I'm a little teapot


Goodbye friends

My voice was really bad today. Allergies I guess. I am glad I didn't bring my uke.

No comments:

Post a Comment