Wednesday, January 30, 2019

toddlers - socks and shoes

Signs for Shoes and Socks.

Books:

New Shoes by Raschka
-a new book, did not go over as well as I thought it would

Pete the Cat, I love my white shoes
-Always a favorite.

Songs
The more we get together
B-O-O-T-S by Berkner
 - went okay. I used some of the socks from the sock game for the colors of the boots
Jumping and Counting
Runaway shoes by Caspar Babypants with maracas
What a miracle

Rhyme
1-2 buckle my shoe

Game
Sock game - I made a "washing machine" out of a box and added felt socks. One on the flannel board and one in the box. I had them pick out a sock. This took way too long. Then they were to match the sock they had with the one on the board. It was chaos but I expected that. I think they had fun.

The group was smallish but happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment