Wednesday, September 19, 2018

toddlers - Dinosaurs

I found a very cute book* on the new book shelf and thought it would work nicely for toddlers.

We Love Dinosaurs by Volpin *
Dinosaur Parade by Halpern
We are the Dinosaurs by Berkner with CD

Songs:
The more we get together
Jumping and Counting
Skinamadink
Dino-Pokey
Dinos in the swamp (to wheels on the bus)
Dino Ditty dum ditty do (not great)
Shopping with a Brontosaurus by Daddy Donut with shakers
I know a chicken with shakers

Fingerplay
5 little dinosaurs (not great)

When pretty well. Had a couple of older kids due to school being out.
Shopping with a brontosaurus didn't work very well so i did I know a Chicken to wrap up.
I wasn't going to do 3 books but they were pretty quiet and I didn't have a flannel. 3 boys left before the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment