Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Beach with toddlers

I wasn't doing too well because my allergies are acting up. Managed to read one book but no singing for me. Worked out pretty well for this small group. 2 toddlers collided when running around during a song and crying ensued. Maybe the parents will slow them down next time. ;-)

Books:
Beach by Cooper - big mistake. I just picked up the wrong one. Too long and pics too small.
Uh-Oh by Crum - Since I couldn't really talk, I had them say the only word in the book, Uh-oh

Music - did alot since I couldn't do much else

The more we get together - Did the Raffi version. Went over well
Jumping and Counting
Yellow Submarine with shakers
The Goldfish by Berkner - love love love this one
What a miracle

That's about it. Just not able to talk very well. Hopefully, next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment