Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Baby storytime #14 - Sunny Day at the beach!

Today I had to do my baby storytime in the children's area rather than in the meeting room due to a conflict. It was pretty good. Since the area was smaller it had a better community feel. Because it was "on the floor" I didn't use flannel board, choral reading books, or the balls and stuffed animals. I did more finger plays and bounces but it was still pretty short. My theme was Summer.

Bounce: Roll Roll Sugar Babies
Bounce: Bouncing up and down in my little red row boat
Finger play - 5 little seashells
Book - What the Sun Sees by Tafuri
Finger Play - Itsy bitsy spider
Action Song - Mr Sun
Good bye Song - May there always be sunshine
Shakers - Shaky Shaky by the Wiggles
Bubbles - Bathtime by Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment